Wednesday, March 24, 2010

YAAAAWWWN!!!

It's been a while since I last talked about myself... That is what blogs are for right?
I have been REALLY busy.. School is pretty much killing me! Note to self DO NOT wait til the week before the project is do to start a 8 sketch fashion line, 3 display board, cost and spec sheets, AND look book project :( BUT my procrastination can pay off. My boards and sketches looks AMAZING (teach complimented me and everything)
Need less to say, I am REALLY tired and ready for next week to be here!! I was planning on hibernating, but I completely forgot to take next week off.....

Hmmm what else have I been doing?
Well, our dear sweet computer got really sick and had to go to the Geek Squad for a week :( Sad day. Even more sad what that the warranty we got actually just guarentees parts, so if the screen blew up I'd get a new computer, but if a super virus attacks my poor computer we have to pay a butt load, and even more if they have to clear the hard drive :( SO because my buddy was sick I had to live at school, literately, I was there most nights until midnight.

Um what else... My brain is drained and can't remember too much :(

Well I will be blogging a little more soon.... I promise...

But for now, Enjoy your night or day or when ever you read this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment