Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lets begin...

So I have finally decided to join the wonderful world of blogging.

I think my first blog should be what I have been up to, right?

Well I am currently living in Phoenix going to school and working as well as being a good wifey.




Bin and I have been married for 4 years!!! Crazy! But I love him and our life that we have together. We have a wonderful little almost 5 year old chihuahua Raquel, no I didn't name her the Spanish version of my name... her breeder did. She is so much fun and we often fight over who she loves more (me of course). I am attending the Art Instititute and I LOVE it! I am half way done, I just found out I graduate Summer 2011. I have had so many experiences in the industry from going to school. From seminars in Chicago, to market in Vegas, to so many fashion shows. I have met some great friends and made some great contacts that I know will help me in my future.


So that is that. I know it's short, but I will be adding much more. This isn't a blog about my family, it isn't a blog about school, it wont be about fashion or the fashion industry. It's about me and what I enjoy. I hope you enjoy it too :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! So good to see you!! I can't wait to see more of your pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogging it is kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete