Tuesday, September 7, 2010

NEW ADVENTURES!!




So much has been happening to me lately.

A couple months ago, I was waiting line for the grand opening of H&M with my friends Glora, Samantha and Candice. Somehow we got on the topic of styling and how much fun the fashion industry is and my beautiful friend Samantha goes "OH I have a friend who is a photographer, you should meet him". Well that's what I did, and everything has changed! THANKS SAM!!

So Erick and I have been working together a month and I have already had amazing photoshoot experiences! My first shoot was with his friend Crissa, it was so much fun shopping for a photoshoot. My second shoot was the first with Erick, and we managed to land a possible deal with Twirl Boutique to do their ad campaign!!

So here are a couple images that we produced with the amazing models and stellar hair and makeup artists, and wonderful gown designer Paul Hazlett :)

Enjoy





1 comment:

  1. these are very good! I hope that deal goes through cus these are nices designs and the photographer is great too! very nice capture.

    ReplyDelete